What is it ?
- Multilingual content management
- Live update of articles (using Socket.io & JQuery)
- Easy backoffice interface that your customers will love
- WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE)
- Eco and CoffeeKup templates
- Node.js stability & low memory footprint
- Page caching (when Redis is installed)
- Easy integration of articles in your HTML design with helpers
- Cloud hosting with AppFog
- Pages & articles sorting with drag & drop
- A good looking media manager, with drag & drop uploads
- SEO friendly URLs
Download & installation
The current version is 0.0.4, the source code is available on GitHub.
There is still a lot of work to do but if you are lucky, you could be able to make it run without too much trouble.
Take a look at the getting started page, to get some information on how to install your first Nodize server. Installation has been tested on Linux, MacOSX and Windows.
Feel free to create issues on GitHub if you have questions,
We need your feedback to go ahead !